A possible tornado tore through a northern Alabama county, uprooting and destroying a mobile home and leaving two adults and two children with minor injuries.
Cullman County Assistant Emergency Management Director Scott McDonald says it happened in the unincorporated community of Vinemont about 7 p.m. Friday. He says the children, a 7-year-old and 3-week-old, suffered cuts to the face and body but he didn’t know their exact conditions. The adults in the home also had injuries deemed minor.
No deaths had been reported.
The Cullman County Sheriff’s Office said residents should avoid the area and that there are downed trees and power lines.
Cullman County is between the cities of Huntsville and Birmingham.
McDonald said there were also some reports of trees and power lines down in nearby Morgan County.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.
Acrisure to Cut 2,250 Employees, Citing Advances in Technology and AI
Three New HO Carriers and an Improving Condo Market in Florida, Reports Show
WTW Sues Former Yacht Team, Howden US Over Defection
Viewpoint: ‘Big Tobacco’ Moment for Cannabis – What to Know About Murray v. Cresco 

