Willis Towers Watson has made a series of personnel appointments across its Corporate Risk and Broking (CRB) operations in Florida.
CRB’s has focused on delivering innovative products to clients with an emphasis on the real estate, construction, health care and financial institution sectors.
The appointments include:
- Lauren Vidal was appointed Florida’s CRB Health Care practice leader. Vidal will be responsible for creating and executing overall strategy to grow the company’s presence in the health care space across Florida. Vidal is based in Miami.
- Tracy Johnson, account executive, based in Lake Mary, will oversee client relationships and service delivery and serve as a leader on a variety of large and complex accounts in the health care industry. Johnson formerly worked at Marsh where she served as an account executive.
- Sean Gabay, based in Miami, will lead the Condominium practice and oversee business development for real estate, hospitality and complex casualty risks. Gabay joined the company from Hays Companies where he served as vice president in their condominium and real estate division.
- Nancy Musial, associate director, based in Fort Lauderdale, will lead the Condominium practice service team, overseeing client relationships. Musial joined the company from Hays Companies where she served as vice president in the condominium and real estate division.
- Alec Alfonso, senior associate, based in Miami, will be responsible for developing new business and expanding existing relationships throughout Florida and the U.S. Prior to joining Willis Towers Watson, Alfonso served as a commercial risk advisor with Baldwin Krystyn Sherman Partners.
- Chad Jones, senior associate, based in Lake Mary, will be responsible for developing new business and expanding existing relationships throughout Florida and the U.S. Prior to his role with Willis Towers Watson, Jones served as a risk advisor for Marsh & McLennan Companies.
- Derek Wheeler, senior associate, based in Jacksonville, will be responsible for new business and expanding existing relationships throughout Florida and the U.S. Wheeler joined the company from Sentry Insurance where he served as territory account manager.
- Marcela Montoya, client manager, based in Miami, will provide client service to the company’s construction and real estate clients. Prior to her role with Willis Towers Watson, Montoya served as a risk analyst for Turnberry Associates.
The company said the appointments are part of its commitment to cementing its risk advisory and broking business in Florida and will help with its continued expansion in the state.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.