Renaissance Alliance Insurance Services, a membership alliance for independent insurance agencies, has added six independent insurance agencies to its Florida network.
The new members include:
- AFG Insurance (American Fidelity Group) of Spring Hill, Fla. an independent agency offering a full suite of personal and commercial solutions in two offices on the Gulf coast.
- Atlantic Insurance Partners of Stuart, Fla., established in 1993, a full-service, independent insurance agency offering both personal and commercial insurance.
- Bluehill Insurance of Fort Lauderdale, Fla., an independent insurance agency that provides commercial, business, and private client coverages to various industries.
- Dunham Insurance Services of Fort Lauderdale, Fla., founded in 1997, an independent insurance agency serving personal and commercial clients in Florida and throughout the US.
- Kretschmer Insurance Agency, Inc. of Fort Pierce, Fla., offering personal and commercial insurance in Port St. Lucie, Indian River County, Martin County and Okeechobee County, Fla.
- Optisure Risk Partners, Pembroke Pines, Fla., specializing in a total workers’ compensation solution, hospitality insurance, risk management, and coverage for private clients and high net worth individuals.
According to Oscar L. Miniet, regional executive vice president of Renaissance Alliance, the addition of these agencies expands and strengthens its network, which had its one-year anniversary of its launch in May.
Founded in 1999, Renaissance Alliance is a membership alliance for independent agencies specialized in property and casualty insurance.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.