The year’s most popular InsuranceJournal.com news stories in the West ranged from the tragic to the silly and from matters of great importance to the industry to the ongoing saga of innovative-yet-controversial ridesharing companies like Uber and Lyft.
With an understanding that stories appearing later in the year have less time to rise to the top of the list, these were the most popular West Insurance Journal stories of 2014:
- Porsche Sued In Los Angeles Over Paul Walker Crash
- Utah Woman Wears Colander For Driver’s License Photo
- UnitedHealth’s $173M Fine May Be Warning to P/C Insurers
- Immigration Reform, Driver’s Licenses Spell Opportunity for Latino Agents
- Transportation Network Companies, Uber Gap Worries Insurers
- High Net Worth Carrier PURE Enters California
- Napa Quake May Cost Up to $4 Billion as Wineries Shuttered
- High-Speed Tesla Crash Tests Electric Car Safety
- Uber Driver Who Struck and Killed Girl in San Francisco Crosswalk Charged
- Barney & Barney CEO Speaks Out on MMA Acquisition
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.