Wright National Flood Insurance Services LLC and Zurich Insurance are now offering Zurich’s Residential Private Flood Insurance in California.
The stand-alone product has previously been launched in Florida, New Jersey, South Carolina and Virginia, with anticipated plans to expand to an additional 10 states.
Zurich Residential Private Flood Insurance can be purchased to help protect homes against the risk of California flooding. It will be sold exclusively by Wright’s partner agents and has been filed and approved by the California Department of Insurance.
The Zurich Residential Private Flood Insurance Program can pinpoint risk locations house by house and offers coverage to each individual address.
Other coverage features of the stand-alone flood insurance product include:
- Quoted in less than two minutes, bound in less than five
- No waiting period
- No elevation certificate required
- Higher dwelling limits (up to $1 million)
- Single deductible
- Automatic replacement cost on both dwelling and personal property
- Loss of use, other structures, and building ordinance coverage available
- Optional resiliency coverage (rebuilding with flood-resistant materials to decrease the impact of future floods)
Wright National Flood Insurance Services LLC (WNFIS) provides private flood insurance products in 12 states with plans to continue expansion, building out the flood insurance marketplace. WNFIS offers Wright’s Excess Flood coverage in 42 states and is a Coverholder at Lloyd’s, offering several excess and surplus lines products.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.