California Insurance Commissioner Ricardo Lara recently announced reappointments to the California Organized Investment Network Advisory Board and the California Automobile Assigned Risk Plan Advisory Committee.
- Ophir Bruck, senior director and ESG specialist at S&P Global Sustainable1: COIN representative with experience seeking investments that provide environmental benefits
- Stephanie Chan, chief investment officer at the State Compensation Insurance Fund: COIN insurance investment executive
- Ginger Hitzke, president of Hitzke Development Corporation: COIN economic development practitioner
- Jennifer McElyea, founder and managing partner of Ethos Real Estate: COIN affordable housing practitioner
- Thomas Connell Wilson III, chief investment officer of Napa-based The Doctors Company Group – COIN insurance investment executive
- Nona Tirre Miranda, owner and operator of a State Farm Insurance agency: CAARP producer representative seat
Alliant Insurance Services named Eric Kaufman a senior vice president in its employee benefits group.
Kaufman is based in Los Angeles. He will consult with a national client base, designing and deploying employee benefits and retirement solutions.
Prior to joining Alliant, Kaufman was a senior vice president with a national insurance brokerage and consulting firm.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.