The American Insurance Association (AIA) announced that it will host a November seminar in Washington to address the emerging issue of mold.
The seminar, to be held November 8 and 9, 2001 at the Omni Shoreham Hotel, Washington, D.C., will feature experts on the front lines of the mold issue, covering a broad range of mold-related topics from the health effects to insurance coverage issues to the politics of mold. The seminar provides an excellent opportunity to learn about the challenges that mold presents for the property and casualty industry and to start developing reasonable solutions to the issues being raised.
Insurers, insurance coverage attorneys, executives, corporate counsel, risk managers, construction professionals, loss control professionals, insurance claims professionals and commercial underwriters will benefit from attending this timely program.
The panel discussion topics include:
* Mold and Health Effects: Allergic, Toxic or Psychosomatic?
* Impact on the Construction Industry and Real Estate Markets
* Property Insurance Coverage Issues
* Liability and other Insurance Coverage Issues
* The Politics of Mold: Legislative and Regulatory Issues, Insurance Department Filings
* Inoculating Mold Exposure and Claims
Those interested in attending the conference or being a sponsor should contact Stephanie Hennesy of AIA at 202-828-7139, for more information.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.