The Professional Insurance Agents of New Jersey Inc. announced the election of Officers for 2002-2003, and of seven Directors for three year terms.
-David J. Madara, CPCU, AAI, of Moorestown was elected president. He is president of The Madara Company in Mt. Laurel.
-John Latimer, Esq., of Riverton was re-elected vice president. He is vice president of The Barclay Group in Riverton and president of J.S. Braddock Agency in Medford.
– John D’Agostino, CIC, of Hammonton was reelected vice president. He is vice president of D’Agostino Agency in Hammonton.
– Patrick Marinari of Medford was elected vice president. He is president of Marinari Agency Inc. in Absecon.
– Louis Beckerman, CIC, CPCU, of Scotch Plains was elected secretary/treasurer. He is president of Beckerman & Co., in Colonia.
– Steven A. Reichman, CIC, of Edison will serve as immediate past president. He is executive vice president of NIA Group LLC in Somerset.
The PIANJ also announced the election of seven persons to its Board of Directors each to serve for a three-year term, expiring in 2005.
-David Madara, PIANJ President
– Andrew Anderson, CIC, of Beach Haven, executive vice president of G. Anderson Agency in Haven Beach.
– Marian Murphy Weiner, CPCU, CIC, of Vernon, a commercial insurance manager of Brown and Brown of North Jersey in Parsippany.
– Jim Walls of Monmouth Beach, vice president of NIF Services of New Jersey in Oakhurst.
– Donna Cunningham, CPIA, of Florham Park, president of ADP/Statewide Insurance Agencies in Cedar Knolls.
– Donald LaPenna Jr. of Clark, president of Donald F. LaPenna Associates, also known as The Insurance Centers in Cranford.
– Coryn Mastowski, CIC, CPIA, of Mahwah, COO of Jimcor Agency in Closter, and the past president of the New Jersey Young Insurance Professionals.
The elections took place at the PIANJ’s annual business meeting at the association’s annual business conference, held at the Bally’s Park Place in Atlantic City.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.