The publishers of e-Insurance Marketer and digital insurance agency, The Credo Group, announced it would hold its
e-Insurance Conference on May 17, 2004 in Princeton, N.J.
The conference, which has been created especially for senior-level marketing and information technology (IT) professionals with insurance carriers, as well as companies that provide marketing services to the insurance industry, will take place at Princeton’s historic Nassau Inn.
“Now that the dust has settled from the excesses of the dot.com boom and bust, insurance marketers are beginning to reawaken to the promise and the power of Web technology,” said Kevin McKenna, CEO of The Credo Group. “This one-day conference provides a blue print for the successful introduction of Web-based insurance sales into the marketing mix – with lessons learned from
those that are successfully and profitably selling online today.”
The agenda includes the following presentations:
* The Brave New World – an overview of who’s making the biggest splash in the online insurance marketing pool and why.
* Making It Work on the Web: It’s All About the Product – explore the essential ingredients of winning product design for the Web.
* RBC Liberty Life – Building New Markets through Web Technology – a case-study look at one of the first insurance carriers to use the Web as its primary direct marketing distribution tool.
* Winning Web and Creative Design: Building Sites that Sell – a creative workshop that covers the do’s and don’ts of sales-oriented Web design.
* How Did We Get Here Anyway? – an insightful look at the lessons learned from e-insurance selling beginning with its earliest days.
* Web Media: Driving Web Traffic Profitably. Period. – a lesson in how to find the right deals and avoid the pitfalls related to search engines, e-mail, pop-ups, and more.
* Web-based Administrative Tools – an overview of payment methods and back-end administration and operations.
* Today’s Regulatory Environment: All Quiet on the Capital Front – from e-signatures to e-mail – what you need to know if you’re going to sell online.
Speakers include such industry experts as John Harrison, Keystone Equities Group; Jim Sharkey, RBC Liberty Life; Donald Jackson, JCG Group, Ltd.;Robert Oakes, Atiam Technologies; Kevin McKenna, The Credo Group; and others.
The cost for attendance is $395. For more information and to register, visit www.thecredogroup.com or call (609) 750-2640.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.