A Pennsylvania state police fire marshal says cooking left unattended sparked a central Pennsylvania house fire that killed two people.
The bodies of 61-year-old Gerald Kreiser II and 44-year-old Karen Kreiser were found after Saturday’s 6 a.m. blaze in Dauphin County. Officials say an autopsy determined that their deaths were caused by smoke inhalation.
Trooper Patrick McKenna says the fire on Newberry Road in Londonderry Township has been ruled accidental. The house burned to the ground, with damage estimated at $100,000.
Information from: The Patriot-News
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.