The Professional Insurance Agents of Connecticut Inc has elected new officers. They are:
- President Howard Olderman, of Milford, who is president of The Olderman and Hallihan Agency Inc. in Ansonia.
- President-elect: James Berliner, of Danbury, who is president of Berliner-Gelfand & Co. Inc., in Bridgeport.
- Vice president Timothy Russell, of Sandy Hook, who is senior member of The Russell Agency in Southport.
- Vice president Brian Schmitt Sr. of Shelton, who is president of Curtiss, Crandon & Moffette Inc. in Trumbull.
- Treasurer Augusto Russell, of Farmington, who is a producer and partner at May, Bonee & Walsh Inc. in East Berlin.
- Secretary Peter Frascarelli, of Cheshire, who is is chief operating officer for the Peter M. Bakker Agency Inc. in Avon.
- Immediate Past President James Goodman, of Shelton, who is president of Goodman Insurance in Shelton.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.