Officials say a fire at a jewelry store in Delaware that did $100,000 in damage was accidental.
The office of the state fire marshal says the fire was reported shortly after 2:30 a.m. Sunday in the Jewelry Exchange of Delaware in Greenville.
The state fire marshal’s office says the fire was a result of an electrical malfunction involving a refrigerator. The state fire marshal’s office says the fire was contained by an automatic sprinkler system until firefighters arrived.
No injuries were reported.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.