Delaware authorities say a house fire in a neighborhood near the coast was an accident.
The Delaware Office of the State Fire Marshal issued a news release saying that it had ruled the fire in Sussex County, Delaware, was accidental.
No injuries were reported. Authorities say the fire damage was estimated at $250,000.
The Lewes Fire Company responded to the blaze, and state fire investigators were caused to look into the cause.
Investigators say a vehicle parked in the garage had a mechanical malfunction that sparked the fire.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.