Toronto-based Castek Inc. (www.castek.com), which specializes in strategic business software for P/C insurance, announced the general availability of Insure3 Policy Release 4.0 with significant enhancements to the business functionality and deployment flexibility already offered by this product.
New business features have been added which will reportedly reduce implementation times and increase the benefits for both commercial and personal lines customers. The company’s browser user interface is now included with Insure3 Policy at no additional charge.
· Building on the Personal Auto Quote User Interface introduced in the previous release, a broad set of new browser user interface pages, supporting the complete policy lifecycle, are now available for both Commercial and Personal Lines.
· New Product Configuration Module features to further enhance and simplify the insurance product definition process.
New technical features further increase the deployment options and reduces implementation complexity, making the solution more attractive to both large and small P/C carriers:
· Full support for deployment on a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 platform
· Technical integration with the NetRate Systems Inc. rating engine
· Technical integration with the InSystems CalligoTM document management system
· JSR 94 Java Rules Engine API support
· System performance enhancements
Release 4.0 will ship in January 2004.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.