The Lloyd’s Market Association (LMA) has announced six newly elected board members. They are:
- Andrew Brooks, CEO, Ascot Underwriting
- Stephen Eccles, active underwriter, Travelers Syndicate Management
- Richard Harries, CEO, Atrium Underwriters
- Andrew McMellin, chief executive – UK & Ireland, XL Catlin
- Matthew Shaw, active underwriter, ACE Underwriting Agencies
- Michael Watson, CEO, Canopius Managing Agents.
All six will serve a term of three years. Rupert Atkin, CEO, Talbot Underwriting Ltd., will continue as chairman of the LMA.
David Gittings, the LMA’s Chief Executive, noted that the LMA board is “highly influential in the Lloyd’s market, offering a broad range of perspectives, and representing over £15.5 billion [$23 billion], or 60 percent, of overall market capacity.”
Source: Lloyd’s Market Association
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.