Hub International Ltd., the Chicago-based insurance brokerage, announced that it has acquired the assets of Clarity Benefits Group Inc.
Terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
Based in Calgary, Alberta, Canada, Clarity is an independent, boutique-style firm providing employee benefit plans, life insurance and group retirement plans to large and small companies throughout Canada, said Hub in a statement.
Kevin Rome, president of Clarity, will join Hub Barton and report to David Moon, president of Hub International Barton Insurance Brokers, which is a division of Hub International Canada West ULC.
“Clarity has vast experience in tailoring benefits programs for clients of all sizes and will add depth to our already strong Canadian benefits solution,” said Moon. “We continue to strategically build a premier practice and complete employee benefits and pension offering for our clients.”
Hub said the move further reinforces its ongoing Canadian employee benefits growth and services strategy to assemble best-in-class capabilities and entrepreneurial talent across Canada to develop a comprehensive employee benefits and pension solution.
“Clarity is entering a new and exciting chapter with Hub,” said Rome. “We look forward to providing a more robust service to clients, in order for them to best implement and manage their employee benefits programs, and attract and retain high performing talent.”
Source: Hub International Ltd.
- Hub International Acquires Assets of Toronto-Based Firstbrook Pointon Benefits
- Hub Continues Canadian Employee Benefits Expansion with Purchase of TRG
- Hub International Buys Canadian Broker Kuokoa Enterprises Inc.
- Hub International Acquires Saskatchewan-Based Tri-Line Agencies
- Hub International Acquires Ontario’s Proteus Performance Management
- Hub International Acquires Ontario-Based Access Insurance Brokers
- Hub International Buys Canadian Broker Blackstone Insurance, Benefits & Bonding
- Hub International Acquires Ontario-Based Benefit Broker Services Inc.
- Hub International Buys Ontario-Based Southland Insurance Brokers
- Hub International Buys P/C Business of Ontario Broker Cypher Systems Group
- Hub International Acquires British Columbia-Based ES3 Insurance Services
- Hub International Acquires Ontario-Based The Benefits Co.
- Hub International Acquires Manitoba-Based Desilets Insurance Brokers
- Hub International Acquires Ontario-Based GMS Insurance
- Hub International Acquires Canadian Broker Kindersley Insurance
- Hub International Acquires P/C Book from Montreal Broker Daniel Picard
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.