Iowa-based insurance services firm, Holmes Murphy, recently added 14 new employee shareholders.
Holmes Murphy shareholders help lead the company in its mission to promote health, protect wealth, and deliver peace of mind. Team members joining the existing group of shareholders include:
- Collin Forst, property/casualty, in Cedar Rapids, Iowa
- Jim Steinkamp, employee benefits, in Chandler, Arizona
- Steve Harris, employee benefits, in Dallas
- Erika Jefferson, ACAP, in Dallas
- Lara Kent, employee benefits, in Dallas
- Todd Bengford, surety, in Denver
- Lauren Roth, Avant, in Kansas City, Missouri
- Joe Tiernan, property/casualty, in Kansas City
- Jay Benzshawel, property/casualty, in Waukee, Iowa
- Todd Hansen, property/casualty, in Waukee
- Nick Maletta, property/casualty, in Waukee
- Alex Sandvig, employee benefits, in Waukee
- Joe Stopulos, employee benefits, in Waukee
- Aaron Witt, corporate services, in Waukee
New shareholders will influence the company in a variety of impactful ways, including: helping determine the direction of major company initiatives; growing employees and the company; fostering the unique company culture; and recruiting exceptional employee talent.
Source: Holmes Murphy
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.