As the trend toward utilization of leased and temporary employees has grown —an operational business model that helps employers to better manage their labor costs — there has been an increased demand for essential workers’ compensation coverage.
In response to this demand, Swett & Crawford has made available a new workers’ compensation coverage for leased employees and temporary workers.
The new coverage is available on both a single and multi-state basis in all states except Ohio, North Dakota, and Washington. The protection includes employers’ liability as well as free access to an online risk management program. USL&H is acceptable under the terms of the policy. The minimum premium is $75,000 with guaranteed cost, large deductible and retrospective rating plans available.
Submission requirements for the new program include:
• Commercial Insurance & Workers’ Compensation ACORD application
• Complete Supplemental questionnaire
• Five years’ currently valued loss runs where available
• The current experience rating worksheet
• Detailed explanation of all claims over $25,000
• Brochures or promotional information on the insured
• Information pertaining to existing safety programs.
Source: Swett & Crawford,
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.