Austin Mutual Insurance Co., a regional property casualty insurer, has unveiled an enhanced business owner program to specifically meet the needs of small business owners.
The Businessowner Program, which will go into effect Jan. 1, 2011, will offer new and expanded classifications and coverage as well as tailored proprietary XTRA endorsements designed to meet the specific needs of various business segments.
The Austin Businessowners Program provides protection for the following business segments:
- Apartment–specifically designed for select apartment risks that were built in the last 30 years
- Condominium–for condo building owners; offers a directors and officers liability option
- Contractors/Artisans–offers coverage specifically designed for special artisan trade contractors
- Convenience Food Stores, Grocery Store and Supermarkets –forselect retail convenience, grocery and supermarket stores that may be engaged in gasoline sales with or without restaurant operations
- Motels-or select independently operated or franchised motel/hotel risks that were built in the last 30 years
- Office–offers coverage for a variety of offices that provide professional services to clients and whose buildings do not exceed six stories in height
- Processing/Service Risks¾designed for the wide variety of processing and service risks; offers liability options for barbers and beauticians, funeral directors, optical and hearing aid establishments, pharmacist liability, printers’ errors and omissions and veterinarians
- Restaurants–for limited cooking, fast food, casual dining and fine dining food service establishments
- Retail/Mercantile-offerings specific to the needs of assorted retailers
- Self Storage Facilities–for the secure public storage risks
- Wholesalers/Distributors-offers coverage for distributors of domestic goods
The Austin Mutual Businessowner Program will enable independent agents to tailor policies to meet the needs of small business owners they protect. The company operates nationwide with a regional focus in the West and Midwest.
Source: Austin Mutual
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.