Fireman’s Fund Insurance Co. has launched Property-Gard Pinnacle, a new commercial property form that integrates new coverages and policy format with existing protection for highly protected risk (HPR) properties.
The policy structure offers the following features:
- Flexible limits and terms that enable customization down to the location level
- Declarations page and table of contents clearly displaying all coverages, limits and deductibles for reference and comparison
- Few endorsements are needed as many coverages are automatically included
Property-Gard Pinnacle also features new and enhanced coverages, including:
- Ordinance or law – loss of business income from non-conforming properties
- Expenses for loss mitigation and avoidance
- Extended extra expense
- Mobile communication equipment away from the premises, i.e. laptops, smartphones, tablets
- Debris removal expanded to include property of others
- Removal of property expanded to include transportation and rental expenses
Available starting November 1, 2013, Property-Gard Pinnacle is currently available now with HPR and will expand to include all properties over time.
Founded in 1863, Fireman’s Fund Insurance Co. is celebrating its 150th anniversary as a property and casualty insurance company providing personal and commercial insurance products backed by claims and risk management solutions. Fireman’s Fund specializes in high net worth, entertainment, and green insurance. Fireman’s Fund is a member of the Allianz Group.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.