In 2014, readers of InsuranceJournal.com made articles about online competition, flood insurance and the sagas at Tower Group and Fireman’s Fund along news about Uber and Warren Buffett’s $1 billion basketball bet among the most popular national stories of the year.
With an understanding that stories appearing later in the year have less time to rise to the top of the list, these were the most popular national Insurance Journal stories of 2014:
- Walmart Begins Selling Auto Insurance Online
- Senate Approves Bill to Curb Flood Insurance Hikes
- AmTrust, NGH to Acquire Tower Group Renewal Rights; Tow…
- Nationwide to Realign Under Single Brand; Drop Harleysv...
- AIG Cutting Jobs, Moving Others to Lower Cost Cities
- Uber, Lyft, Sidecar Toe-to-Toe With Insurers State-by-S...
- ACE to Buy Fireman’s Fund Personal Lines; Famous Brand ..
- $1 Billion NCAA Basketball Bet Pays Off for Buffett... ...
- Senate Fails to Renew Terrorism Insurance
- Is Ebola Compensable Under Workers’ Compensation?
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.