Glatfelter Healthcare Practice (GHP), an insurance program serving senior living facilities, home health care and other private homecare agencies, has expanded its program coverage with a new carrier, AIG.
The package policy includes many enhanced coverage options such as:
- $50,000 medical payments limits
- Cyber insurance
- Crisis response coverage
- Administrative hearing expense coverage
- HIPAA defense
- Evacuation expense reimbursement coverage of $25,000
- Increased admitted property capacity
- Significant non-admitted property capacity
The program will underwrite all lines of business except workers’ compensation and write general liability/professional liability on an occurrence basis. The program can also provide nose coverage for clients making the switch from claims-made to occurrence.
Glatfelter Insurance Group’s program business, based in York, Pa., manages and markets several specialty programs, including Glatfelter Healthcare Practice.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.