Lockton Affinity, the affinity program management division of Lockton Cos., has selected Monitor Liability Managers (Monitor), a W. R. Berkley Company, for its national certified public accountant (CPA) professional liability program.
The Lockton Affinity team currently serves more than 1,700 accounting and financial professionals. Accounting firms receive the following benefits through the program:
- Admitted carrier – Berkley Insurance Co.
- A variety of limit and deductible options
- Price points to fit all types of practice complexities
- Supplemental coverage limits up to $100,000 to address client subpoena responses or regulatory complaints
- Deductible credit incentives for use of engagement letters and/or alternative dispute resolution
- Directors & officers coverage for CPAs that participate on non-profit boards
The program includes risk management resources to help CPAs understand their exposures and protect them from possible legal implications.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.