Ambridge Partners, a managing general underwriter based in New York City, has formed a new team to focus on underwriting small- to medium-sized transactions. The group will be led by Jack Sinchak, underwriting manager, who joined the firm in 2007. Highlights of the small- to medium-sized enterprise program include:
- Available for transaction values up to $50 million
- Dedicated underwriting staff with an exclusive focus on the middle tier transaction market
- A+ rated insurer capacity
- Broad and competitive policy terms
- Streamlined underwriting process
Ambridge writes coverage on an open brokerage basis and utilizes agents and brokers on all business.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.