The Texas-based agency partnership Combined Agents of America LLC (CAA) announced it is expanding into Nebraska and elected Rick Elliott to serve as central regional vice president.
The insurance agency aggregator will be actively seeking out growth-focused independent agencies in Nebraska that fit the CAA personality that places a high commodity on integrity, well-operated business models, profitability and synergy with its current Central members.
With a total 52 independent agencies in CAA, new Nebraska members will team up with the nine CAA member agencies in Oklahoma and Kansas to form the Central region.
Elliott is the owner and president of Elliott Insurance Group (EIG). The Kansas-based independent agency estimates it will write some $29 million in premium at the end of 2015, equating to some $3.5 million in revenue. EIG is based in Kansas and a full service, independent insurance agency servicing Kansas and Missouri. EIG joined CAA in 2009.
Elliott was elected to serve on the CAA management committee for a staggered two-year term.
The current 2015-16 CAA Management Committee includes:
- Chairman of the Board Roger Luttrell, president of Benton Luttrell Co. in Van Alstyne, Texas.
- President Bill Martin, president of Grona Boles Martin Bloxsom Insurance, San Antonio, Texas.
- Executive Vice President Trent Richmond, Partner & VP Business Development of Keller Leopold Insurance, Garden City, Kansas.
- Central Region Vice President Rick Elliott, the owner and president of Elliott Insurance Group (EIG).
- Second Vice President Mack Purifoy, AAI, CIC, owner of Purifoy & Company Insurance, Temple, Texas.
- Secretary Robert Porter, CIC, CRM, president of Porter Insurance Agency, Brownwood, Texas.
- Treasurer Pete Bibby, managing partner of Bibby, Brilling & Associates LLP, Dallas, Texas, with another location in Ennis, Texas (dba Arden Insurance Agency).
- Past Chairman Bill Kliewer, managing partner of BKCW Insurance Agency, Killeen, Texas.
Source: Combined Agents of America, LLC