Agency Warns of Possible Hepatitis Exposure at Arkansas Restaurant

February 16, 2018

State health officials say people who visited a Taco Bell restaurant in northeast Arkansas may have been exposed to hepatitis A after an employee tested positive for the virus.

The health department says the affected restaurant is in Corning, about 150 miles northeast of Little Rock. The department says anyone who ate food from that Taco Bell between Jan. 24 and Feb. 7 may have been exposed to the virus, which can cause fever, fatigue, nausea, abdominal pain and other symptoms.

The department says people who ate at the restaurant should talk to their doctor about getting vaccinated or receiving an immune globulin treatment.

Was this article valuable?

Here are more articles you may enjoy.