Atlanta-based Allstar Underwriters has expanded its existing vacation rental insurance program into the state of Arkansas.
The program has been offered in Tennessee since 2015, according to Laura Richardson, Allstar Underwriters vice president/property & casualty broker.
The agency will offer investment property owners with cabin and overnight rental exposure protection for their property and liability, as well as coverage for single-home and multi-dwelling landlords, vacation properties, condominiums, town homes and single-family homes of all sizes and styles.
The property insurance covers a broad range of perils, including but not limited to, incidents such as accidental damage by tenants, fire, storms and other non-wear-and-tear events, both natural and man-made.
Other coverage includes:
- Replacement cost coverage for building(s) and contents;
- Coverage for damage to building and contents caused by a guest;
- Loss of income if homeowners cannot accept/honor reservations due to a covered loss;
- Liability coverage in the event of a guest’s injury or death;
- Liability coverage extended to other amenities, including swimming pools, hot tubs, fishing and picnic areas;
- Property management can be added as additional insured.
Allstar Underwriters is a division of Allstar Financial Group, an Atlanta-based holding company with multiple specialty MGA’s across the country.
Source: Allstar Underwriters
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.