H.W. Kaufman Financial Group, a privately held company headed by Alan Jay Kaufman, has acquired Colorado-based US Reports Inc. – a national loss control inspection, premium audit and risk management services firm.
US Reports is a family owned 70-employee risk inspection services company headquartered in Loveland, Colo., and founded in 1988 by Steve Hitz, who will remain CEO and president. The current US Reports officers, management and employee team will remain in place. The company will continue to operate as an independent entity.
Other companies within Farmington Hills, Mich.-based H.W. Financial Group include:
- Burns & Wilcox—North America’s largest MGA/wholesale firm.
- Burns & Wilcox Brokerage – a brokerage firm focusing on complex solutions. for agents, brokers and risk managed businesses.
- Burns & Wilcox Re. – a reinsurance company.
- R.B. Jones – a national specialty brokerage company.
- Royal Premium – a premium financing company.
- Minuteman Adjusters – a third party claims administration company.
- Coleman & Kaufman – a London based brokerage company.
Source: H.W. Kaufman Financial Group
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.