SullivanCurtisMonroe (SCM) has formed a partnership with the California Manufacturers & Technology Association (CMTA) to launch the Environmental Risk Management (ERM) program. The ERM Program helps CMTA members manage the environmental risks facing their business through the use of ERM engineering services and an environmental impairment liability (EIL) policy.
Any firm owning, operating, managing or leasing a property can be exposed to all types of pollution. An EIL policy offers coverage for pollution occurring on a property. The CMTA ERM program offers coverage for new conditions, on-site and off-site pollution conditions, and is on a claims made and reported basis. Enhancement endorsements are available and should be discussed with a SCM risk management professional.
Clients can select from a list of services:
- Analysis of spill prevention & control countermeasure plan
- Review of storm water pollution prevention plan
- Environmental health & safety audit
- Environmental regulatory compliance audit
- Review of industrial hygiene management plans/protocols
- Property/facility condition assessment
- Environmental site assessment (non-invasive investigation)
- Sustainability survey
- Greenhouse gas/carbon footprint analysis
- Energy usage consultation
- Seismic/structure analysis
Additional, features offered by the program include:
- Limits up to $10 million
- Annual policy term
- Deductibles or self-insured retention
- Aggregate retention options available
- Transportation pollution liability coverage
- Non-owned disposal site liability coverage
- Business interruption coverage
- Mold and Legionella coverage
SullivanCurtisMonroe Insurance Services, LLC (SCM) is a privately-held full-service insurance agency focused on middle market companies. SCM offers commercial property & casualty, employee benefits and personal lines coverage. SCM has nearly 200 employees and serves a wide range of clients from its offices in Los Angeles, Orange County, and the Inland Empire.
The California Manufacturers & Technology Association (formerly the California Manufacturers Association) works with California’s 30,000 manufacturing, processing and technology based companies. Since 1918, CMTA has worked with state government to develop laws, regulations and public policies to stimulate economic growth and create new jobs while safeguarding the state’s environmental resources. CMTA represents 600 businesses from the entire manufacturing community.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.