Residents of Billings, Mont. have a new way to catch a ride as Uber has launched in the city.
The Billings Gazette reported that Billings Mayor Tom Hanel took the service’s ceremonial first ride last week to celebrate the service’s arrival.
Uber has already rolled out in Missoula, Great Falls, Helena, Butte and Bozeman.
Brian Gebhardt, general manager of Uber Montana, said Uber does not release driver figures, but that all Montana cities have a comparable fleet. He says Billings had higher interest in the service compared to some other cities, judging by inquiries online.
- Massachusetts Lawmakers Pass Ridesharing Bill
- New Hampshire Ridesharing Law Goes Into Effect
- Few Rideshare Drivers Have Insurance, But Interest is Growing
- Are Ridesharing Drivers Safer Than Average American Drivers?
- New Mexico Governor Signs Ridesharing Bill
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.