Twenty-five new member agencies joined the membership ranks of IIABCal in the first quarter of 2017.
“Bringing in new agencies to IIABCal adds to a growing association network and footprint in California. New members add input and perspectives that fuel the efforts of IIABCal to solve the business problems independent insurance agents wrestle with every day,” IIABCal President Dave Nelson said. “With our industry in a state of flux with M&A activity, an aging work force, digital technology challenges, and disruptors, it’s refreshing to see our membership on the rise.”
The new members are:
- Al Zeidler Insurance Agency Inc.
- Auto Insurance Specialists LLC
- Berbower Insurance Agency
- Buttes Insurance Agency
- C3 Risk & Insurance Services
- CalNonprofits Insurance Services
- CyberPolicy Insurance Solutions
- David Atkins Insurance Agency Inc.
- Diablo Valley Insurance Agency Inc.
- HCF Insurance Agency
- Hindsight Insurance Services
- ISU Insurance Services – Centinel Agency LLC
- Jaffe Insurance Agency
- Jan Loewen Insurance Services
- Kraft and Lee Insurance Agency Inc.
- Michael Ehrenfeld Company Insurance Agents and Brokers
- Monagan/Miller/McCreary Insurance Agency
- Point West Insurance Associates
- Scott Louis Cooper
- Shop Coverages Insurance Solutions
- Sonora Insurance Agency Inc.
- Stone Creek Insurance Agency Inc.
- ThomCo Associates Insurance Services
- TRAC Risk and Insurance Services LLC
- Wilson and Company Insurance Services Inc.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.