California Insurance Commissioner Dave Jones on Tuesday issued a decision regarding the Workers’ Compensation Insurance Rating Bureau’s Jan. 1, 2018 regulatory filing, which was submitted to the California Department of Insurance on June 27.
Jones approved the following:
- The WCIRB’s proposed changes to the California Workers’ Compensation Uniform Statistical Reporting Plan—1995;
- Miscellaneous Regulations for the Recording and Reporting of Data—1995;
- California Workers’ Compensation Experience Rating Plan—1995.
Some of these changes are effective Jan. 1, 2018, and others are effective Jan. 1, 2019.
The Decision pertains only to the WCIRB’s Regulatory Filing and does not include amendments to advisory pure premium rates. Changes to advisory pure premium rates were proposed in the WCIRB’s Jan. 1, 2018 pure premium rate filing, which was submitted to the CDI on Aug. 18 and amended on September 8.
- New Workers’ Comp Filing Submitted to California Department of Insurance
- California Comp Bureau Committee Votes to Submit Lower Pure Premium Filing
- Report: Written Premiums for California Comp Insurers to Be Flat Through 2017
- California DOI Hearing Date Set for Workers’ Comp Pure Premium Rate Filing
- Increase in California Workers’ Comp Pure Premium Sent to Department of Insurance
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.