It can be difficult to distinguish whether a client is a hybrid nonprofit. To help provide the best insurance protection for nonprofit organizations, the following are some questions top agents ask. This can help agents to identify which of their clients have hybrid missions.
• Is there a medical clinic open to individuals other than a focused client base?
• Is there a medical clinic strictly for a focused client base that provides services beyond well-checks?
• Are there employed psychiatrists or other medical professionals that need primary medical malpractice insurance?
• Is skilled nursing care provided in clients’ homes or at the organization’s facility?
• Is there a visiting nurses program?
• Are there medically fragile clients that require skilled nursing care?
• Does the organization describe itself as a behavioral healthcare provider?
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.