Willis Group Holdings announced that nine new members have joined Willis Networks, its alliance with local, independent insurance brokers in the UK.
Willis Networks is made up of the Willis Commercial Network (WCN), which represents larger independent brokers and Willis N2, representing smaller provincial brokers.
The WCN welcomed five new members, listed as follows:
• Essex RMK Insurance Consultants, based in Hadleigh, are specialists in Property Owners and Professional Indemnity (PI) insurance. RMK joined the Willis Commercial Network to help realize their growth aspirations.
• Fenchurch Private Clients are a new Surrey-based start-up. The founders experienced the considerable benefits of being part of the WCN while working with previous brokers and were keen to bring the relationship, along with their considerable broking experience, to their new business.
• Resolute Insurance Services based in Walsall, West Midlands began trading as an appointed representative of an existing WCN member. Now an independent broker in its own right, Resolute continues to thrive as a general insurance broker.
• Northampton-based Astute Insurance Solutions Ltd was founded by three directors with over 50 years broking experience between them. It is focused on complex commercial insurance business.
• Based in Manchester, J&A Brokers Limited was drawn to the WCN for the breadth and strength of its insurer relationships and the international placement support offered by Willis to its members.
The four new Willis N² members are:
• Crest Insurance Consultants Ltd, based in Yiewsley, Middlesex is a general insurance broker offering personal and commercial lines. It specializes in PI, Liabilities and Contractors cover.
• BCS Hendricks Ltd is based in Pitscottie, Fife. It specializes in Farm and Estate Insurance, owner-managed SME’s and High Value household insurance.
• Baron Martin Associates is a family-run general insurance broker based in Melksham, Wiltshire. It was established in 1965 and offers both Commercial and Personal insurance products.
• Starting as appointed representatives in 2008 and becoming fully FSA registered in 2010, Town & Country Financial Services Ltd is a rapidly growing, dynamic Huddersfield-based company.
Sara Fardon, Managing Director of Willis Networks, welcomed the new members. She noted that “Willis Networks offers a strong and dynamic proposition to support the changing needs of regional brokers. We remain relevant and supportive to our members’ differing growth priorities. Our high retention and new member signings demonstrate the value of the Willis Networks to independent brokers, of all sizes, around the UK.”
The new signings take Willis Networks membership up to 125 independent broker members.
Source: Willis Group Holdings plc
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.