ACE Ltd. announced the future claims leadership team it will appoint for the new Chubb Group’s Overseas General Insurance division. The leadership appointments will take effect upon completion of the acquisition of Chubb, which is expected in the first quarter of 2016.
As previously announced, Andrew McBride will serve as executive vice president, Claims, for the Overseas General Insurance division. The leaders reporting to McBride will include:
- Julie Chalmers will serve as senior vice president, Professional Lines and High Net Worth Claims. Currently, Chalmers is senior vice president and International Claims Field Operations manager for Chubb.
- William Clark will serve as senior vice president, Accident & Health and Life Claims. Currently, Clark is senior vice president, Accident & Health and Life Claims for ACE Overseas General.
- Michael Noonan will serve as senior vice president, Property & Casualty Claims. Currently, Noonan is vice president of Property & Casualty Claims for ACE Overseas General.
- Mitchell Sacks will serve as vice president, Claims Performance Development. Sacks is vice president, Claims Performance Development for ACE Overseas General.
- Graham Chesman will serve as vice president, Multinational Claims. Chesman is vice president, Multinational Claims for ACE Overseas General.
- Gary Willoughby will serve as vice president, Personal Lines Claims. Willoughby is vice president, Claims, Personal & Business Insurance, ACE Overseas General. He will report jointly to Darryl Page, who as previously announced will serve as vice president of the new Chubb Group and division president, Personal Lines, Overseas General Insurance, and to McBride.
ACE also announced the following claims leaders it intends to appoint for its regional operations:
- Simon Priebbenow will serve as vice president, Claims, Latin America. Currently, Priebbenow is vice president, Claims, Latin America, for ACE. Priebbenow will report jointly to Marcos Gunn, who as previously announced will serve as president, Northern Latin America Region, and chief operating officer, Latin America, and to McBride.
- Kevin Yoo will serve as senior vice president, Claims, Asia Pacific. Currently, Yoo is senior vice president, Claims, Asia Pacific, for ACE. Yoo will report jointly to Juan Luis Ortega, who as previously announced will serve as senior vice president of the new Chubb Group and regional president, Asia Pacific, and to McBride. Reporting to Yoo and serving as deputy head of Claims, Asia Pacific, will be Ben Chin. Currently, Chin is Asia Pacific Zone claims manager for Chubb.
- The future claims team for the European Group will be announced at a later date.
McBride will report to Juan C. Andrade and Frank Lattal. Andrade is executive vice president, ACE Group, Personal Lines and chief operating officer of ACE Overseas General and, as previously announced, will serve as executive vice president of the Chubb Group and president of the Overseas General Insurance division. Lattal is currently chief claims officer for ACE Group and, as previously announced, will continue to serve in that role.
“The future claims leadership team for our Overseas General Insurance division has deep experience in claims operations, technical expertise and a track record of delivering superior claims service to a diverse group of international clients,” said Lattal.
“By bringing together the best of ACE and Chubb, we will have an unmatched ability to manage claims around the world for our clients, from small and middle market businesses to high net worth individuals to multinational companies,” Lattal added. “I am confident that Andrew and his team will continue to deliver an exceptional claims experience for our policyholders and our distribution partners.”
McBride commented: “These executives are seasoned, capable professionals who understand that when it comes to the prompt and fair handling of claims, client expectations have no borders.”
Source: ACE Group
- ACE Appoints Future Leadership Team for Chubb Group’s Latin America Region
- ACE Appoints Leadership Team for Chubb Group’s European Division
- ACE Appoints Leadership Team for Chubb’s Far East Region
- ACE Names Future Leadership Team for Overseas General Insurance Operations
- ACE Makes Future Leadership Appointments for APAC Region
- ACE Names Keogh as Executive Vice Chairman & Chief Operating Officer
- ACE to Appoint Andrade to Head Future Int’l. Non-Life Insurance Operations
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.