ACE Ltd. announced the leadership team it has appointed for the company’s Canadian operations. The leadership appointments will take effect upon completion of the acquisition of Chubb, which is expected in the first quarter of 2016.
As previously announced, Ellen J. Moore will serve as senior vice president, North America Insurance, and regional executive officer, Canadian Operations. Moore is currently senior vice president and Canadian Zone officer of Chubb & Son and president and CEO of the Chubb Insurance Company of Canada. She will report to Harold L. Morrison Jr., who will serve as senior vice president of the new Chubb Group and division president, Field Operations, for the North America Insurance division.
Reporting to Moore and serving as regional chief operating officer will be Andy Hollenberg. Hollenberg is currently country president, Canada, ACE Group.
The business unit leaders in Canada will be:
- Paul Johnstone will lead Personal Risk Services and report to Moore. Johnstone is currently senior vice president, Chubb Personal Insurance, Canada.
- Terri Mitchell will lead Accident, Health and Life Insurance and report to Hollenberg. Mitchell is currently executive vice president and chief operating officer for ACE in Canada.
- Ana Robic will lead Commercial Insurance and report to Moore. Robic is currently senior vice president, Chubb Commercial Insurance, Canada.
- Bobbie Goldie will lead Major Accounts and report to Moore. Goldie is currently vice president, Professional Risk for ACE in Canada.
The professional lines, regional field and marketing leadership will be:
- Cameron Rose will lead Professional Lines and support both the Major Accounts and Commercial Insurance divisions. Rose will report to Moore. Rose is currently senior vice president, Chubb Specialty Insurance, Canada.
- Jean Bertrand will lead the Montreal branch and report to Hollenberg. Bertrand is currently senior vice president, Montreal branch manager for Chubb.
- Michel Rousseau will lead the Calgary branch and report to Hollenberg. Rousseau is currently senior vice president, Western Region manager for Chubb.
- Anne Barnes will lead the Vancouver branch and report to Hollenberg. Barnes is currently vice president, Vancouver branch manager and Western Region Specialty Lines manager for Chubb.
- Steve Lucas will lead Marketing and Business Development and report to Moore. Lucas is currently vice president, National Account Marketing, for ACE in Canada.
“Andy [Hollenberg] and I are excited about creating the new Chubb organization in Canada that will provide our brokers and clients the best of two outstanding companies. The combination of our products, field presence and service offering will contribute to our leadership momentum in the Canadian market,” said Moore.
“I am delighted to announce this remarkably strong team from both ACE and Chubb to lead our Canadian operations,” said Morrison. “These individuals are established leaders in their fields and well respected in the Canadian market. I have every confidence in their experience, commitment and ability to drive the success of our new organization.”
Source: ACE Group
- ACE Appoints Commercial P&C Leaders for Overseas General Insurance Division
- ACE Announces Future Leadership Team for Global Surety Business Unit
- ACE Names Personal Lines Leadership Team for Overseas General Insurance
- ACE Announces Claims Leadership Team for Overseas General Insurance Division
- ACE Appoints Future Leadership Team for Chubb Group’s Latin America Region
- ACE Appoints Leadership Team for Chubb Group’s European Division
- ACE Appoints Leadership Team for Chubb’s Far East Region
- ACE Names Future Leadership Team for Overseas General Insurance Operations
- ACE Makes Future Leadership Appointments for APAC Region
- ACE Names Keogh as Executive Vice Chairman & Chief Operating Officer
- ACE to Appoint Andrade to Head Future Int’l. Non-Life Insurance Operations
- ACE Names Leaders for New Chubb Business Units, Major Product Lines
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.