Austin, Texas-based Combined Agents of America LLC (CAA) announced it has elected a new management committee for 2009.
In addition, the group has added its 41st member agency – Mr. Insurance Agency Inc. of San Angelo, Texas.
CAA’s new chairman of the board is Bill Bridges, executive vice president of Duncan, Fraser & Bridges, Pampa, and its new executive vice president is Don Hudson, vice-president of JHC Insurance Agency Inc., Victoria.
In addition to Bridges and Hudson, members of the CAA management team are:
- President Don C. Jones, president of Crockett Insurance Service, president of Houston-Walker Counties Insurance Service & Crockett Financial Service, Crockett, Texas;
- Second Vice President Michael T. Siegeler, president of the Siegeler Insurance Agency Inc., Giddings;
- Secretary Lloyd Eisenrich, president of The Weatherby-Eisenrich Inc., Andrews, with two other locations in Odessa, as Edgmon-Eisenrich Insurance, and in Granbury, as Insco Insurance;
- Treasurer Jim Norris, CEO of Henry Norris Insurance Agency Inc., Lamesa; and
- Past Chairman Brent Borgstedte, president of GBS Insurance Agency Inc., Bellaire.
Mr. Insurance Agency is CAA’s fourth new member in 2009. CAA this year expanded its geographic reach, adding agencies in Oklahoma and Kansas.
Founded in 1938, Mr. Insurance Agency is led by owners Tom Abbott, Larry Smith and Rodney Floyd. The agency serves the San Angelo and surrounding counties areas by writing all lines of insurance, including commercial, personal, and life and health policies. The independent insurance agency also specializes in providing truck insurance.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.