San Diego-based Sloan Mason is now offering highly competitive GL coverage with an AM Best ‘A IX’ rated carrier, for contractors, as follows:
* Plumbers, electricians, concrete pumping, painters, HVAC and many other types of contractors;
* Additional Insured wording equivalent to CG 20 10 11 85 for 100% commercial contractors;
* Minimum premium $10,000;
* Competitive commissions;
* Some residential exposures considered.
The broker is now quoting on applications for Jan. 1, 2006.
Submission Requirements (required for quote):
* Completed ACORD Application;
* Completed supplemental application (available upon request);
* Recently valued loss runs for the last four years.
Sloan Mason also has numerous markets for contractors Umbrella coverage.
Sloan Mason Insurance Services is a surplus lines brokerage with non-resident licenses in a number of other states.
For additional information, contact Paul Mason, at Sloan Mason’s San Diego office at telephone (619) 595-4831; fax (619) 393-0453; or e-mail Paul@sloanmason.com.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.