ACE Group announced the future commercial property & casualty leadership team for the new Chubb Group in Asia Pacific. These appointments will take effect upon completion of the acquisition of Chubb, which is expected in the first quarter of 2016.
As previously announced, Paul McNamee will serve as deputy regional president and regional head of Property & Casualty, Asia Pacific.
The leaders reporting to McNamee include:
- Roy Amos to serve as head of Surety.
- Kane Bennett to serve as head of Environmental Liability.
- Ben Carey to serve as head of Broker Distribution and Client Management, Asia.
- Adam Clifford to serve as head of Casualty with responsibility for all general and products liability, workers compensation and employers liability & energy casualty businesses.
- Greg Dodds to serve as head of Strategic Alliances & Carrier Partner Distribution, Asia Pacific.
- Michael Frazer to serve as head of Energy and Technical Lines with responsibility for all Upstream and Downstream Energy, Power Generation, Construction and Inland Marine business.
- Cassandra Ho to serve as head of Ceded Reinsurance.
- Jason Keen to serve as head of Property with responsibility for all general property and terrorism business.
- Neil Moon to serve as chief underwriting officer, Property & Casualty, Asia Pacific, which includes delegated authority management, analytics, portfolio management and property & casualty underwriting operations.
- Anthony O’Brien to serve as head of Marine including all cargo, hull and marine liability business.
- Kevin Stevens to serve as head of Custom Products including the specialty life sciences, technology, entertainment and clean tech products.
- Stanley Wong to serve as head of Professional Lines with responsibility for all professional lines. Reporting to Wong will be Jason Howard who will serve as chief underwriting officer for Professional Lines with primary responsibility for managing Chubb’s directors & officers and financial institutions portfolio.
“We are very excited to announce the regional property & casualty leadership for the new Chubb Group in Asia Pacific,” said McNamee. “These individuals represent some of the strongest talent that the region has to offer with underwriting depth and market presence across a broad range of products and service.”
Source: ACE Group
- ACE Announces Future Leadership Team for Global Surety Business Unit
- ACE Names Personal Lines Leadership Team for Overseas General Insurance
- ACE Announces Claims Leadership Team for Overseas General Insurance Division
- ACE Appoints Future Leadership Team for Chubb Group’s Latin America Region
- ACE Appoints Leadership Team for Chubb Group’s European Division
- ACE Appoints Leadership Team for Chubb’s Far East Region
- ACE Names Future Leadership Team for Overseas General Insurance Operations
- ACE Makes Future Leadership Appointments for APAC Region
- ACE Names Keogh as Executive Vice Chairman & Chief Operating Officer
- ACE to Appoint Andrade to Head Future Int’l. Non-Life Insurance Operations
- ACE Names Leaders for New Chubb Business Units, Major Product Lines
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.