Professional Liability coverage for the Agents of Farmers Insurance Group, Inc.
The United Farmers Agents Association has introduced a group professional liability program exclusively for agents of Farmers Group Inc.
The program offers enrollment on a monthly basis with pro-rated cost to all qualified agents in 29 states until Sept. 1, 2009, for the coverage period ending Jan. 1, 2010. Coverage for the 2010-2011 year will be offered after Sept. 1, 2009.
Coverage is written through an A XV A.M. Best rated carrier and marketed through Kevin Dahlke Insurance Brokerage.
Coverage provided includes:
• Coverage limits of $1 million to $5 million per occurrence and aggregate;
• Unlimited defense costs outside of policy limits;
• Deductible of $2,500 per wrongful act and aggregate that applies to damages only and may be waived at no cost by compliance with the waiver of deductible endorsement;
• Retroactive coverage is provided to the agent’s appointment date with Farmers Group Inc. if uninterrupted coverage has been maintained; and
• Coverage applies to both Farmers and non-Farmers coverage placements by the insured agent .
The online application, qualification requirements and coverage information are available at
Source: Kevin Dahlke Insurance Brokerage,
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.